Monday, June 19, 2006
What is this all about?
My sister-in-law Laura aka Loofa seems bent on making me do this blog thing. She set this up for me, so I am going to give it a try. I am starting my first year of residency at the University of Utah. Although my field is Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery, I will be a General Surgery intern for my first year. So for those of you who watch Grey's Anatomy (I don't), together we will see if my life is anything like the lives of the residents on the show. Feel free to request info on any aspect of my life as a surgery intern. I will try to keep it short and fun and will only embelish a little. My name is Dr. Daines, and this is the longest year of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think your sister in law is brilliant. I love this blog!
Post a Comment